PROJECT EVENT / STAKEHOLDER KEY EVENT #Workshop 1467
The workshop on “Open Science in Transport: Challenges and Opportunities in a COVID-19 Era” was held on Thursday, January 21, 2021, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST) / 20:00 to 23:00 (CET) under the sponsoring of TRB International Coordinating Council.
Open Science (OS) is a modern movement that represents a new approach to practicing science in a way that increases openness, integrity and reproducibility of research. We will discuss challenges and opportunities brought by Open Science in transport research, in particular in the COVID-19 context, and how to achieve a common understanding on the practical impact of Open Science in the transport sector.
The final programme, the speakers biographies and presentations are available below.
- 2021-01-13-beopen-trb-workshop-programme.pdf 397 KB
- 2021-01-13-beopen-trb-workshop-speakers.pdf 995 KB
- 0-open-science-in-trasnport-introduction-and-closing-calmeras.pdf 987 KB
- 1-welcoming-remarks-npedersen.pdf 773 KB
- 2-eosc-stateofplay-towards-he-kglinos.pdf 847 KB
- 3-us-open-science-policy-lchristiansen.pdf 2 MB
- 4-open-science-blueprint-university-21stcentruy-payris.pdf 1 MB
- 5-beopenproject-mboile-aanagnostopoulou.pdf 852 KB
- 7-openacess-and-covid19-transporatation-research-kgeurs.pdf 194 KB
- 8-open-source-transport-tools-robinlovelace.pdf 1 MB
- 9-openinnovation-roadtransport-sub-saharan-africa-mrubarenzya.pdf 303 KB