First BE OPEN event
This is the first workshop of the project which will be organized in relation to the activities of WP1 “Open Science framework and stakeholders views” and WP2 “Mapping of existing Open Science sources in transport”.
We are looking forward to engaging stakeholders into the discussion around the Open Science in Transport, and more particularly around the terminology for Open Science understanding and around the needs of the different modes of transport regarding Open Science in Transport.
The workshop takes place at the 47th European Transport Conference (ETC 2019), in Dublin, on October 11, 2019, from 9:30 - 13:00 at the Hibernia Centre Conference Room of the Dublin Castle.
Photos: BE OPEN
- 0-beopen-1stevent-updated-programme.pdf 477 KB
- 1-beopen-1stevent-opening-calmeras.pdf 1 MB
- 2-beopen-1stevent-opensciencepolicy-abjornsson.pdf 1 MB
- 3-beopen-1stevent-openaire-nmanola.pdf 7 MB
- 4-beopen-1stevent-transportresearchcloudstudy-kfolla.pdf 1 MB
- 5-beopen-1stevent-beopenprojetpresentation-aanagnostopoulou.pdf 1 MB
- 6-beopen-1stevent-oscarprojectpresentation.pdf 2 MB
- 7-beopen-1stevent-wp2results-solsen.pdf 484 KB
- 8-beopen-1stevent-wp1results-fcartolano-and-kkindler.pdf 974 KB
- 9-beopen-1stevent-closing-calmeras.pdf 346 KB
- 10-beopen-1stevent-questions.pdf 519 KB
- 11-beopen-1stevent-questions-results.pdf 1 MB