The last BE OPEN deliverables have been successefully completed and submitted to CINEA/European Comission.
These reports close down the Work Packages running, namely WP3 “Open Science in Transport Observatory and Forum”, WP4 “Code of Conduct on Open Science in Transport” and WP5 “Guidance for Promoting Open Science in Transport Research” and further consolidate the expected outputs. Heoreof, the TOPOS Forum and Observatory, the European Code of Conduct on Open Science in transport and the Roadmap and Guidelines for Open Science promotion in transport research.
You can read the full reports by clicking on the links:
- D3.4 Strategy for pan- European diffusion and global links
- D3.5 TOPOS forum and observatory Sustainability Analysis Assessment
- D4.4 European Code of Conduct on Open Science in Transport
- D5.4 Roadmap and guidelines to promote Open Science in transport research
- D6.6 Report on International cooperation
- D6.7 Towards a unique engagement of Publishing houses