Most would agree on the legitimacy of the goal of the plan S, the widespread access to knowledge, but its implementation raises many questions, one of which is at the center of our afternoon session : in Europe and in the world, how to build a viable and sustainable scientific publishing model ?
CLORA wishes to promote a forum for discussion of the impact and implementation of the European policies for open access to scientific publications.
ECTRI (BE OPEN Dissemination leader) represents the consortium at the event.
Source for presentations and report: http://www.clora.eu/
- final-programme-jt-clora-plan-s-05-02-2019-internet.pdf 334 KB
- 1-open-science-and-scientific-publishing-jp-finance.pdf 511 KB
- 2-plans-coalitions-stephan-kuster.pdf 336 KB
- 3-french-open-science-plan-marin-dacos.pdf 2 MB
- 4-the-eu-open-access-policies-alea-lopez-de-san-roman.pdf 2 MB
- 5-new-european-model-marin-dacos.pdf 392 KB
- note-clora-jt-acces-ouvert-publication-scientifique-et-plan-s-mars19.pdf 1 MB